- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
PLACING YOUR ORDER
- You may place your order by clicking on the ‘Add to Cart’ button alongside the products of your choosing on this online shop. Once your selected products are in your virtual ‘shopping cart’, click on the ‘Check Out’ link and follow the on-screen prompts to complete your purchase. When you place your order and payment is received, we will issue you with an email confirmation of your order details. A valid email address is required when ordering through our online shop.
- By placing an order, you make an offer to us to purchase the products you have selected based on these terms.
- We will notify you that your order is being processed by sending you an ‘Order Confirmation’ indicating that the products have been fully paid by email. However, we do not formally accept your offer until your order has passed our internal validation procedures for verifying each order placed and availability of products ordered.
- We will confirm acceptance of your order when we send you an email confirming shipment of the products you have ordered. If we cannot process or accept your order after payment is received we will contact you by email or telephone.
- Direct Bank Transfer : no surcharges
- Paypal: 2.7% surcharges
- Credit Card : 1.5% surcharges
- Afterpay: 6%
Payment surcharges are pay to our payment gateway providers. No refund/return on payment surcharges.
Our returns policy is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law because we want you to be happy with your purchase. Please read the following carefully
to ensure you are fully aware of your rights under this policy and our obligations to you.
WHAT can be returned?
Dynamic Race will accept product returns and provide you with an exchange voucher, refund or repair where:
- The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality or re-sellable condition, or
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose,
- The product does not match the sample or our description, we at Dynamic Race will send it back to the original manufacturer may it be in Australia, Japan or elsewhere on your behalf and get it repaired (if possible) or have it replaced with new one on your behalf.
- You can present your Dynamic Race register receipt or other adequate proof of purchase.
- If these requirements are not satisfied Dynamic Race reserves the right not to offer a refund.
- Specially manufactured items considered “Special Orders” will not be refundable under any circumstances
- No refund or exchange on order for wheels. All wheels orders are considered special order items
ALL ELECTRICAL ITEMS MUST BE FITTED BY A LICENSED ELECTRICIAN
No Change of mind Returns
15% restocking fees may be inccured.
WHEN do items need to be returned by?
Customers have 7 days from the day they receive their order to lodge a “request for return” with Dynamic Race.
WHERE do items need to be returned to?
Once “request for return” has been approved by Dynamic Race, customers must arrange for their item(s) to be sent to 4/17 Mulvihill St, West Ryde
HOW do customers return items?
All returns must be accompanied with the original invoice for the item(s) they wish to return.
SHIPPING for returns?
All return shipping costs are to be paid by the customers. However, in the event that an incorrect item has been sent by Dynamic Race and associated distribution
partners. Dynamic Race will cover return shipping costs.
For customer who purchase using the PayPal payment gateway may be eligible for shipping return compensation with PayPal. Please visit PayPal website for more info:https://www.paypal.com/au/webapps/mpp/returns
CREDIT for returns?
Customers will be credited through the original gateway purchase method.
Instore return option?
Customers are more than welcome to return items in person providing that the “request for return” has already been approved by Dynamic Race.
All returns must
be in original package. Packaging that is damaged and in an “unsellable”condition will incur a 20% repackaging fee.
Dynamic Race may elect to return the product to the manufacturer’s repair agent to determine the nature of the problem. Dynamic Race reserves the right not to offer an
exchange voucher, refund or repair where the item fault is a result of misuse or neglect.
All merchandise are packed carefully and correctly utilizing a triple check method before it leaves Dynamic Race.
All claims for damage or loss to your shipment must be made with the carrier within 48 hours.
Damaged shipment should be checked in the presence of the carrier. Please keep all shipment cartons and packing material for carrier inspection. Dynamic Race does not initiate any claim with the carrier. Claims for shortage of items must be made within 48 hours of receipt.
Extra shipping insurance will not be chosen unless stated otherwise and paid by the customer
All products sold by Dynamic Race are only subjected to the manufacturers’ warranty. Manufacturer warranty will not be honored if due to customer’s mishandling, abuse or faulty installation that causes the defect.
Dynamic Race cannot be held accountable for any additional costs involved outside the original purchase. This includes, but not limited to loss of income, additional
transport costs, labour costs or any other costs directly or indirectly associated with the original purchase.
Any item installed incorrectly will NOT be covered by warranty
All electrical items must be fitted by a licensed technician.
**** We are not responsible to any damage(s) or incident(s) on your car or vehicle BY MISUSAGE OF THE PRODUCT OR AT A RESULT OF AN ACCIDENT*****
By purchasing from Dynamic Race you agree to the Return Policy outlined above.
- Processing times on all available products will be 1-3 business days.
- Special Order items may take up to 3 weeks (maybe longer) depending on product availability.
- Delivery costs will be displayed either as you proceed to add products or after you have entered your postcode at the checkout.
- Delivery prices may change from time to time. Delivery costs are influenced by the size and weight of the products and your location. Delivery times are estimated at between 5-10 business days once dispatched depending on your location within Australia.
- We will endeavour to process all orders on this online shop within three working days, however due to circumstances out of our control this may not occur. If there are any unforeseen delays, you will be contacted.
- Orders will be shipped to you by Australia Post, or where more appropriate, a courier service of our choosing.
- All risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you when we dispatch the products.
Please note: Dynamic Race has no control over courier company delivery times.